Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too sexy for your shirt?

Options
  • 30-07-2008 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭

Difficult issue to bring up but i was wondering if many irish guys here feel they are just too damn sexy for their own good?Personally i have to carry an extra stone of fat just to stop wimmen jumping my bones on a daily basis.Still get constantly harassed by wimmen who want me to shag them,especially those horny swan eating camel toe rocking polish chicks.I'm sure this isn't an isolated experience,us irish men are sexy beasts.Anyone want to share?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

I wish I could share with the women issue. But to keep myself happy I just say that I'm Too Damned Good Looking to get a girl. :P. Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Lol, lot's of spin-off threads tonight.

I find the best thing to do is wear a t-shirt with a small penis joke on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

I got a hair cut the other day and ever since that I just can't stop the women, I try but they just keep coming, I really wish I could get rid of some of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

Absolutely.

tribulus wrote: »
    Lol, lot's of spin-off threads tonight.

I find the best thing to do is wear a t-shirt with a small penis joke on it.
    Hahaha, that reminds me, one time I was with a girl and I had a lot to drink and I was talking about tits, and she said "I mays as well tell you now, I have small breasts". I felt really bad and tried to make it better by saying "don't worry, I have a small penis".

I have no idea why I said that. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Indubitably.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

Whatever I am doing to keep away all them women is working very well :D

Hahaha, that reminds me, one time I was with a girl and I had a lot to drink and I was talking about tits, and she said "I mays as well tell you now, I have small breasts". I felt really bad and tried to make it better by saying "don't worry, I have a small penis".

Did you still get any?!

Yellow bellied clit teases one and all!

tribulus wrote: »
    Did you still get any?!
    Nope....

• Advertisement

Nope....

And they said they like honesty, ah well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

i managed to overcome the problem many years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Moonbaby wrote: »
    if you wanted your clit teased all you had to do was ask politely instead of trying to force my head in that general area.I am not an object!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

You made me laugh with that story.

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    You made me laugh with that story.
    Thought some of you may like it, if you're going to screw something up that bad you mays as well walk away with a story.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Thought some of you may like it, if you're going to screw something up that bad you mays as well walk away with a story.

Nice :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

and just think,if you had said 'tbh anything more than a handful is a waste' your story could have been about that time you laid that hot chick.

and just think,if you had said 'tbh anything more than a handful is a waste' your story could have been about that time you laid that hot chick.
    Not that this will make things better for me, but she had a face like road kill.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

I don't believe i'm ugly but i'm definitely no Brad Pitt. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 81,644 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Difficult issue to bring up but i was wondering if many irish guys here feel they are just too damn sexy for their own good?Personally i have to carry an extra stone of fat just to stop wimmen jumping my bones on a daily basis.Still get constantly harassed by wimmen who want me to shag them,especially those horny swan eating camel toe rocking polish chicks.I'm sure this isn't an isolated experience,us irish men are sexy beasts.Anyone want to share?

you wouldnt even know how much sexiness us yanks have we cover it up in stone after stone of body fat. When it comes off though - watch out. Need proof: theres a few wimmins in here im sure that are gaga for our celebrities. (Jessica Alba marry me!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Moonbaby wrote: »

MB, let me be the first to apologise for teasing your clitty :)

But to get on topic..

When I'm training good and feeling good about myself I think I can be damn sexy. I'm told I've a devilish twinkle in my eye (the jap eye doesn't count!) and a cheeky smile.

Oh, and a nice willy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

Anyone want to share?

share a horny swan eating camel toe rocking polish chick? no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

I have to carry an extra couple of stone, I'm just so god damm sexy..

Advertisement