Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

York Thursday

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭FIVE2_THREE

sammy37 wrote: »
    I thought you were trolling a bit there with the last few posts but you really dont get it do you.

Since when has a productive conversation become trolling ? since you're under the impression that I don't "get it" please. do explain. what is it that I "don't get" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,393 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Didn't get time to post, but backed Aye Aye Skipper in the 7:20 at bigger prices earlier today. Down to a class 6 race and well handicapped, it was a monster price of 14's when it opened this morning. Still a bit of juice even at 7/1 I reckon. Think it'll go very well with a decent draw and on the back of a good run out last time.

Also like Arabic History in the 8:00 at 7/2. We all know Ferguson likes to get his horses winning on their debuts and his record proves that. McCoy on board will be fuming that he got beat on Ferguson's other very hot runner earlier in the card and will be all out to try and send John home with at least one winner today.

While I'm here. Zama Zama in the 7:30 looks very backable. Have been watching this one for awhile now and it's been unlucky on a few ocassions with a string of 2's and 3's after the form. Horse has been there or there abouts and the fact it's been persisted with suggests the connections feel they're getting pretty close to breaking its duck. Ground and distance look like they suit, so there's really no more excuse for me with this one. Drifted out a bit to 11/4, so it's a bit more backable than it was this morning at 7/4.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭shmeee

One more for later, word for Hogans Dromrue in the bumper. 10/1 with Ladbrokes, had a bet on the nose. Ye probably know my feeling on Hogan and his "tips" / "gambles". So a small bet incase it bolts up, only 2 places so won't even waste money backing e/w as could do anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭rossom

I think 8.20 Wolves York Express 15/2 is well worth an each way bet. I think York Express has some decent form in the book in better Maidens than this and should find this opportunity much easier. He should appreciate the step up to 7f for the first time tonight and he sports a first time visor which could eek out more improvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Pinesky

shmeee wrote: »
    One more for later, word for Hogans Dromrue in the bumper. 10/1 with Ladbrokes, had a bet on the nose. Ye probably know my feeling on Hogan and his "tips" / "gambles". So a small bet incase it bolts up, only 2 places so won't even waste money backing e/w as could do anything.
    Got word for this myself but as you hinted could be easily last as first

Pinesky wrote: »

Could get any price you wanted on the exchanges I say before the off. Was mid 20s. Will know more in 3 mins or less, ha!

Pinesky wrote: »

Ha, and comes 2nd then, ah well. I won't worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

To think I had a nice few bob on Tapestry in the Irish Oaks at 8s only for JOB to give it a shocker of a ride and weigh in 2lbs over weight makes it all the more sickening seen her beat Taghrooda today!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Black_Ninja

Gringo180 wrote: »
    To think I had a nice few bob on Tapestry in the Irish Oaks at 8s only for JOB to give it a shocker of a ride and weigh in 2lbs over weight makes it all the more sickening seen her beat Taghrooda today!

I know he weighed in over but I don't think the saddle slipping helped Bs8P7LkCIAAFvp1.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

I know he weighed in over but I don't think the saddle slipping helped Bs8P7LkCIAAFvp1.jpg:large

Ah he left it way too late, sure even so the extra pound or so what he weighed in over beat the filly.

Advertisement