Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late signing on?

Options
  • 06-05-2012 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hello,

I know late sign on is on A Monday from 10 - 11 in Bishop Street, what happens on a bank holiday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Surely you can sign the following day? The office would be closed on the Monday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

tuesdays your sign on day

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭caspermccormack

tuesdays your sign on day
    Friday, 10 to 11 in the morning is the signing day. If they only answered there phones and let people know it would save q lot of confuseion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Friday, 10 to 11 in the morning is the signing day. If they only answered there phones and let people know it would save q lot of confuseion.

I'm not quite sure what you mean about answering the phones. What exactly are they supposed to let you know?? You already knew you were supposed to sign on a certain day.

If you're supposed to sign on Friday, why didn't you? Saves an awful lot of grief if you sign on the correct day. Don't forget, if you make a habit of this, then payment will be suspended until you sign. You may then be required to sign on weekly.

I can see your point, but I was unable to sign on Tues, so late sign on would be following Mon. I tryed calling to see if that changed due to a bank holiday, I got no answer on the phone so I didn't know that the sign on day was the Fri. Do you see my point??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭GoodisonPark

Why could'nt you sign on the Tuesday?
    you're meant to be available for work !!

Why could'nt you sign on the Tuesday?
    None of your business!!!

you're meant to be available for work !![/QUOTE]
    And I am available for work!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

You should also be available to sign on at the correct date & time.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭GoodisonPark

You should also be available to sign on at the correct date & time.:(
    OP obviously doesn't need the money if he couldn't be bothered to go and sign for it.

• Advertisement

OP obviously doesn't need the money if he couldn't be bothered to go and sign for it.

I'm sure I've paid more tax over the last 20 years to avail of a jobseekers benifit at this current state of the ressession, you must not judge all by their cover, you know F all about me, so do me a favor, take a long walk off a short pier!!!!

I'm sure I've paid more tax over the last 20 years to avail of a jobseekers benifit at this current state of the ressession, you must not judge all by their cover, you know F all about me, so do me a favor, take a long walk off a short pier!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

And how exactly do you know this? People can be late signing on, hence the late sign on day!!

You are in no position to judge this person when you dont know his.her circumstances.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement