Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Friday feeling super duper feel good thread :)

Options
  • 06-02-2015 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭

A simple thread for you all to post about what made you feel good today, or what you plan on doing for the weekend.

For me, I got a half day unexpectedly, then I had a quick trip home as the school bottleneck traffic hadn't started yet. To celebrate, I started playing my favourite guilty pleasure in the car:

It was a very Alan Partridge moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

Felt good for a while after taking a Xanax after feeling bad but now I don't feel so good anymore...

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

Dont get a friday feeling when you work saturdays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

clairek6 wrote: »
    Dont get a friday feeling when you work saturdays

Only half day tomorrow though

An side note though.....the welsh national anthem is deadly!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

This Friday is meh tbh, hence me posting on Boards!

Two day house party - sitting in the house posting from my phone right now - all the mates watching the rugby on the projector screen tele - eating nachoes with my 5 home made dips (the salsa is particularly good tonight) - all plan to sleep in tomorrow - more party - watching the other two games - more party - start sending people home sometime sunday after noon. Day off Monday. Recovery!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,027 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Two day house party - sitting in the house posting from my phone right now - all the mates watching the rugby on the projector screen tele - eating nachoes with my 5 home made dips (the salsa is particularly good tonight) - all plan to sleep in tomorrow - more party - watching the other two games - more party - start sending people home sometime sunday after noon. Day off Monday. Recovery!

Homemade dips you say...........I'd be wary of the mayonnaise and sour cream....

Homemade dips you say...........I'd be wary of the mayonnaise and sour cream....

Well I did make the mayo myself as it happens :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,414 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Friday...meh...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Friday's just another carefree day when you are retired. Are you going to start one of these threads for every day of the week?

Friday's just another carefree day when you are retired. Are you going to start one of these threads for every day of the week?

In defence of the OP, your the one with the free time ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I have an ice cold pint in one hand and a finely rolled spliff in the other. Happy out :D

DarkJager wrote: »
    I have an ice cold pint in one hand and a finely rolled spliff in the other. Happy out :D

Your ability to type with your nose or other hard appendage is admirable. No spliffs here but we have something of a Charis Lamp burning in the middle of the room. I think I am feelings it eefectttsss nowwww :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Your ability to type with your nose or other hard appendage is admirable.

I'm a master of dicktation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

In defence of the OP, your the one with the free time ;)

I never said I had free time. Just carefree days. ;)

I never said I had free time. Just carefree days. ;)

Ah... Bit jealous. ;)

Enjoy them, I'm sure you worked hard for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,389 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

I am working tomorrow afternoon, my husband has gone out, however its still Friday night so I am here with a bottle of wine listing to Metallica and Guns N Roses, while having the telly on with no sound, I am having a very nice time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Headin to Galway with friends tomorrow night. Yeeeooooowwwww!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

mariaalice wrote: »
    I am working tomorrow afternoon, my husband has gone out, however its still Friday night so I am here with a bottle of wine listing to Metallica and Guns N Roses, while having the telly on with no sound, I am having a very nice time :D

Sad But True followed by Patience please :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Boring username

kfallon wrote: »
    Sad But True followed by Patience please :)

And then reverse it with Mama Said and Mr. Brownstone :)

Advertisement