Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Late spec Mint Toyota Hiace LWB wanted

Options
  • 16-02-2015 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm currently on the lookout for a very clean, low milage Toyota Hiace. I'm interested in anything from a 2009 to 2012 model but it has to be a long wheel base and it has to be immaculate, both inside and out. I'd love to have a navy or black Color coded example but I'll settle for any good one.
    Can anyone recommend good commercial traders that sell good quality vans including Hiaces and who offer full service history. I'm willing to travel throughout the Republic. And I've seen what Donedeal has to offer too but I'd prefer to buy off a reputable dealer.
    Thanks for your answers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,388 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Get one in the uk. They're better specced and more likely to have been minded.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,147 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Hiaces don't come in black IIRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 paulquirke1986

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Hiaces don't come in black IIRC.

There was a black colour coded one bought brand new through Kellihers toyota tralee in 2010. I remember looking at it back then in their yard for weeks until it was collected and I was looking at it again today so I said I'd ask to see if another one might be out there!

Colour coded would suggest its uk spec.

Tbh, I'd like double sliding doors and rear swing doors if it were me buying it (which I wouldn't do as its too old fashioned for me)

• Advertisement
Advertisement