Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Pc Parts

Options
  • 30-06-2009 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi
    I have just had the most awful experience of returning a faulty Gigabyte motherboard to Komplett so I was wondering if anyone out there has bought a motherboard from other sites and had received good customer service having sent back the faulty part.If so can you tell me where the motherboard was bought.Better still if anyone has sent a faulty part back and were pleased with the service in getting a replacement.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Gerpir Feilan

Hi,
    Well usually Im buing from Komplett. Had a problem with external HDD but after second failure they send me different brand, which I requested, so no complaining here at all.
    Anyway, komplett stock is rather limited so If I need sth extra, I'm buying it from www.overclockers.co.uk Very solid packaging, fast delivery much better stock and prices similar to komplett.
    Hope that will help.
    Cheers!

Advertisement