Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

asus eepc

Options
  • 30-06-2009 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

I just bought an Asus EE pc but everytime I connect to the Internet via WiFi it keeps looking for the WEP code to connect. After I input the code it's grand but when I turn it off and back on again I have to go through the whole process again. Anyone ever experience this?
    Thanks in advanced for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

I just bought an Asus EE pc but everytime I connect to the Internet via WiFi it keeps looking for the WEP code to connect. After I input the code it's grand but when I turn it off and back on again I have to go through the whole process again. Anyone ever experience this?
    Thanks in advanced for any help.

There's an option in the wireless connection configuration somewhere that allows you to tic a box that says something like "Always remember on this network" or "Automatically connect on this network".

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement