Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

how to convert _.mov to .flv

• 26-06-2009 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi there,

I have recieved MAC files or _.mov files through ftp - the video files will play on my computer but I cannot view in FLV converter. I need to output video files in FLV in order to upload to advertising platform - Am I missing something here?

Any help is appreciated! :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

You'll need a video converter application of some description. You're probably going to find the process a pain in the bum. Can you view the .mov files in windows media player?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,035 ✭✭✭✭Basq

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Damn, that's a great idea for a web site. I am bitter that I didn't think of it. BITTER.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,035 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Bear in mind.. I didn't even try it. I just googled it.

But it does indeed look powerful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Maogli

Thanks a million for these responses - I've tried that link and it worked a treat..... best Mo

• Advertisement
Advertisement