Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one got any spare days in their rehearsal room (Dublin) I could take?

Options
  • 17-08-2012 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

I had a share in a rehearsal room up to now which was monthly and cheap where I could noodle, make noise and more importantly record VOX. That's gone now.

I need somewhere soundproof the odd time to record VOX mainly.

Obviously paying rehearsal rooms for an evening is an option. But doing that twice a month would already be more expensive than what I paid for triple/quadruple that amount of time in the old place. In fairness, I had it good.

I don't need equipment, I don't need anything except a soundproof room, however small, (a booth would be fine) for a few hours every so often.

I'm thinking if maybe there's a band(s) out there that might be renting a room by the month who might have a few days every month that they could allocate to me. My budget would be about €50 / €60 per month. Not a lot I know but if the room isn't being used all the time it would be a contribution to the coffers at least.

I won't be leaving any gear around or anything and I'm easy to deal with.

I'm based Dublin 16 so ideally it would be South side / city centre.

Please pass on to any bands who might be interested.

Thanks

Advertisement