Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Labour councillor fathered children with Pedo Alien

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,485 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I fully expected this to involve a Healy-Rae family member

Thread disappoints.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

Thread disappoints.

I know - I was shocked myself

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

I was hoping for it to be Ming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

Thread disappoints.

Healy Rae crossed my mind as well.

At least now though we won't have to put up with the "No wonder the Irish are the laughing stock of the world" crowd who usually show up for these threads

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

If Bertie had come out with this one around 2007 many people would actually have believed him.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

They are a bit strange in those parts, that's where they once hung a monkey for being a French spy isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Seen that guy on a show about abductions the other night. He spends a lot of time drawing the aliens. The fat markers are the best ones to use. He didn't seem crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

I was hoping it was Fidelma :(

I miss her, what's she up to lately?

I was hoping it was Fidelma :(

I miss her, what's she up to lately?

Talking to Rabbittee about sexting, apparently

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Not exactly local, is it?

• Advertisement

Depends where you're starting from I suppose.

"Local" as in he's a Councillor

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

Well, he's local over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

This is a local thread for local people, we'll have no strangers here. Don't touch the precious things.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

thread title of the year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

So a close encounter of the 4th kind then?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Boombastic wrote: »
    This is a local thread for local people, we'll have no strangers here. Don't touch the precious things.

"..We didn't burn him!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭JohnDee

He's a four times a year man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭Mr McBoatface

Source here
    A Labour councillor who claimed on a Channel 4 documentary that he had fathered a child with an alien today said he was six years-old when he had his first extra-terrestrial sexual experience. Asked whether the aliens had been concerned about their sexual partner’s young age, the now 52-year-old replied: “No because, it’s about experience and your soul.”

"The creature reached into the cot that I was in, lifted me up and I was tilted over to look straight into its face" And according to the father of three (humans), his last encounter with beings came six weeks ago when one visited to give him a “health check”. Previously, Simon has said that has relations with an alien referred to as the Cat Queen four times a year.

The driving instructor even claims to have fathered an extra terrestrial lovechild called Zarka and says having sex with the alien has caused tension in his marriage. “My wife found out about it and was very unhappy, clearly. That caused a few problems, but it is not on a human level, so I don’t see it as wrong.”

Parkes also claims his “real mother” is a 9ft green alien with eight, stick-like fingers who appeared to him in his cot when he was six months old. He told Channel 4 documentary Confessions Of An Alien Abductee that the being reached out to him with “these two green ‘stick things, like beanpoles.” He continued: “I thought, ‘they’re not mummy’s hands, mummy’s hands are pink’, and mummy has thumbs. These are green and pointed and there’s four of them.’ “I was looking straight into its face. It enters my mind through my eyes and it sends a message down my optic nerve into my brain, saying 'I am your real mother, I am your more important mother'.”

He is quoted as saying: “It’s a personal matter and it doesn’t affect my work. I’m more interested in fixing someone’s leaking roof or potholes. People don’t want me to talk about aliens. "I get more common sense out of the aliens than out of Scarborough Town Hall.”

Another sad story about a broken home...... I for one am glad the mans work in not affected by these personal matters. I'm not sure I could go about my daily work knowing my Alien daughter was out there some where separated from her human family and siblings. I hope his marriage can recover from these revelations.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I read that as Pedro Alien thinking "Should I know her?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Sounds like he needs to see a therapist

The truth is out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

I'd love to shaft an alien

• Registered Users Posts: 14,701 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I think the people in his constituency needs to have a rethink about who they are voting for.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

I know our politicians are bullshítters but this really tops it!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Threads merged

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭LeBash

Wonder if the aliens have any extra holes to lob your micky into?

I for one graciously greet and welcome our new alien femdom sexual preditor orintated overlords.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Seriously some bat sh1t crazy people in this world.

LizT wrote: »
    Threads merged
    Is that how alien sex works?

Advertisement