Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Problem

Options
  • 14-11-2011 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Does anyone know if it is possible to get your number back once you have been cut off?

There was a mix up with my vodafone bill back in February and as a result, I stopped paying. They cut me off about four months ago and have now started sending solictiors letters.

I am a bit of a chicken and have got scared and want to pay. (It's only about €400 - so they will hardly take me to court) Or really because it is too expensive to buy a new iphone without a contract upgrade.

Does anyone know if I can get my old number back if I pay up? I had it for twelve years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Wrong forum

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Is there not a Vodafone forum??

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭parrai

Does anyone know if it is possible to get your number back once you have been cut off?

There was a mix up with my vodafone bill back in February and as a result, I stopped paying. They cut me off about four months ago and have now started sending solictiors letters.

I am a bit of a chicken and have got scared and want to pay. (It's only about €400 - so they will hardly take me to court) Or really because it is too expensive to buy a new iphone without a contract upgrade.

Does anyone know if I can get my old number back if I pay up? I had it for twelve years.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1270

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 guyridinghigh

Sorry, I am new here. This seemed to be the most general forum to post in. I will remove it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Nope, you can't get your number back.

Once it's been terminated that's it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Sorry, I am new here. This seemed to be the most general forum to post in. I will remove it.

The link is there if you want to repost in the VF forum or not is up to you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement