Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lindsay Lohan

Options
  • 06-05-2008 12:14pm

Oh Lindsay, how I love you. From the substance abuse problems to the eating disorders, feud with Paris, rehab visits, lesbian fling with Samantha Ronson, and sporadic film work. You are a legend.

Yes, she hasn't had a good movie in quite some time, but she is still a talented actress. Mean Girls was amazing. Love her work.

So, she is going to be guest starring in Ugly Betty's series finale. Not sure how I feel about this, mainly because it's such a lame show, and seems like a step down for her, but will be interesting how it pans out.

"Lindsay Lohan is to appear as a guest star in a number of episodes of 'Ugly Betty'.

Lohan will appear in this season's finale and in five episodes of the next series.

She will play a former high school classmate with a mean streak who reappears in Betty's (America Ferrera) life."

So what does everyone think of LiLo? Love her or hate her, what's your opinion?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i love her because she dares to be a 'bad role model', but i hate her for everything else

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

To me, she just looks like Frankie Muniz from Malcolm In The Middle. It's kind of creepy.

I think she's gorgeous. Sexy as hell, but that's just my opinion...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

humanji wrote: »
    To me, she just looks like Frankie Muniz from Malcolm In The Middle.

Yip, I've always thought that. They could easily play twins, or at least brother and sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

You'd lob it into her alright but let's face it, she's just another tool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Speaking of Lindsay Lohan, Here is her fantastic new tune "Bossy"...:rolleyes::rolleyes:...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKBhwewuOKE

I am not impressed with this song. Kinda sucks. Let's hope the Timbaland/Pharrel/Snoop Dogg songs are better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Aimzey

She would be on the top of my list taletless actress..........

Did any one see the movie in which she was a stripper/erotic dancer???
    Cant remember the name ! But typical of her a pathetic film

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i'd hit it...

Has she cleaned herself up? Or is she still coked up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

memento.jpg

She is an idiot and talentless but i definitely would :D

• Advertisement

I met her in NY in 2004 before she became a complete mess!Seemed sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

She's a hottie alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Her dad has apparently confirmed that she is dating Samantha Ronson, that girl who she's been hanging out with for months.

Yawn. I miss Mean Girls-era Lindsay, when she actually seemed different to the usual Hollywood brats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Very ordinary looking. Power of marketing - enough promotional types say she's gorgeous and people are brainwashed. It was the same with Scarlett Johansson back in '03 when Lost in Translation came out and she was plain as hell. To be fair, she's got hot since. Lindsay Lohan, meh, she has her days when she can look quite nice but she's certainly not as stunningly gorgeous as the hype would lead you to believe. Said hype is probably cuz of her big tits (again, same with Johansson).
    I think Lohan seems like a skank of phenomenal proportions. The whole over drinking/drug-taking, crashing cars, shagging around until her flange becomes a diseased wind tunnel smacks of "Hey everyone, I used to be a nice, innocent child star but guess what? I'm not any more! No more Disney movies for me eh?! Hello? HELLO?! God-dammit why don't you look at me and see how I'm not innocent any more?! Look: I'm doing lots of coke off Callum Best's penis while simultaneously driving my Benz at high-speed, interrupting myself only to take swigs out of a bottle of JD and perform cunnilingus on my socialite friend! Marvel at my rebelliousness!"

I feel sorry for her though: her mum seems like a ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Xavi6 wrote: »
    You'd lob it into her alright but let's face it, she's just another tool.
    i'd hit it...
    IrishMike wrote: »
    She is an idiot and talentless but i definitely would :D
    I've a feeling if that situation ever arose for you, the strains of the Rolling Stones' classic I Can't Get No Satisfaction would be going through your heads...
    I met her in NY in 2004 before she became a complete mess!Seemed sweet.
    I'd bet she was. The "bad girl" thing seems so forced. It was the same when Charlotte Church was going through a bit of a bad girl phase in order to shed her "voice of an angel" image.
    What those two girls have in common though is an insanely money-grabbing mother...

I can't believe that her dad confirmed that she is dating Samantha. Her dad is such a media-whore. The whole lesbian relationship thing might help her career in some bizarre way...

Advertisement