Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry Katona...

Options
  • 02-03-2008 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭

So according to the News of the World Kerry Katona is doing Cocaine through out her pregnancy..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Bob in Belfast

Is that the name of her new boyfriend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Predhead

That girl is pathetic. Hear her on that ad? - ''I just want to be liked''. Grow up! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Read this as well.

Apparently she's smoking like a trooper too.

That girl really is a mess!!

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭corcaighcailin9

Just have her stupid tv show on in the background. What a tw@t

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

You're worse for having it on :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

Quality wrote: »
    So according to the News of the World Kerry Katona is doing Cocaine through out her pregnancy..
    Predhead wrote: »
    That girl is pathetic. Hear her on that ad? - ''I just want to be liked''. Grow up! :mad:
    Malteaser! wrote: »
    Read this as well.

Apparently she's smoking like a trooper too.

That girl really is a mess!!
    Xavi6 wrote: »
    You're worse for having it on :p

but despite it all I find her strangely attrative!!!

Maybe it is her cheeky hunour

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

TheNog wrote: »

Ah She used to be attractive, but she has really let herself go..

There was also another story that said she was going to dna test a man who claims he may be her father On her tv program...

She must be really stuck for money..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Her childhood kind of fucked her up. That and having anything to do with McFaggen.

Sherifu wrote: »
    Her childhood kind of fucked her up. That and having anything to do with McFaggen.

What's wrong with McFadden? He's done alright for himself and is a settled bloke. Clearly she was the f*cked up one in that relationship.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

What's wrong with McFadden? He's done alright for himself and is a settled bloke. Clearly she was the f*cked up one in that relationship.

Well apparently they used to party a lot together but his new missus has sorted him out, he was on the booze quite heavily at one stage or so I believe.. He does seem to be doing well now though.. OT Kerry is a mess, a selfish one at that if she's doing coke during her pregnancy.. She disgusts me.. She is the reason I don't shop at Iceland..

• Advertisement

Alleged cheater
    Alleged absent father

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭steps_3314

Absolute f**king idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭djfitzerjnr

kerry katona is the definition of a very very annoying media-attention-seeking w***e!:mad:

TheNog wrote: »

Yeah I still would I suppose!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

She's a tw@t. I met her and Brian McFadden in Abrakebabra in Portmarnock a few years ago. I knew a mate of his. They sat down near to me and I started talking to his mate. I hadn't even engaged in conversation with Brian McFadden and she turned to me in a drunken, slurred Liverpool accent,
    'Oh youuuu knoow Bryyyan. We git freee food in here, you could 'ave saved some money in your current account, we could have got it for fcukin' free'. Now I could tell she was trying to sound intellectual (seeing as she saw I obviously was!!!) but made a right tit of herself. McFadden turned to her and said abruptly, 'Will you shut the fcuk up you tw@t'.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I reckon I caused the demise of their marriage that night! :D

Exactly - 'Alleged'.

He turned out alright, she didn't.

I never said she was ok, she is a media wh0re and has plenty of problems. McFadden was bad for her and she for him. Destructive relationship. Nice story flanzer, any pics? :) [not doubting you, just curious]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

Sorry no pics. My phone hadn't got a lens wide enough! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

0601_kerry_01.jpgI can see the attraction lads...

Oh Jesus. I retract my earlier comment! :o

• Advertisement

Quality wrote: »
    I can see the attraction lads...
    I could see her attracting a certain type. :D Talk about letting yourself go.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭RuailleBuaille

If any of you watched he program you could not have missed the constant jaw-mongering she does, looks like she's full of the stuff to me. Even if you only watch the ads, have a look at her grinding teeth, surely that can't be right?

I could see her attracting a certain type. :D Talk about letting yourself go.

Indeed. She did have it though -

5334.jpg

pic_lge.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

good god she never had it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

I couldn't agree more. In fact, after watching one episode of her drivel I think he was a saint to put up with her for so long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Ruddy Jimbo

Vespian wrote: »
    If any of you watched he program you could not have missed the constant jaw-mongering she does, looks like she's full of the stuff to me. Even if you only watch the ads, have a look at her grinding teeth, surely that can't be right?

I also saw a interview with her on Johnathon Ross or Woss whatever he calls himself......her jaw constantly goin,looked like she was tryin to bite her ear or somethin!Apparently it's all the anti-depressants tho:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

the only thing going for her, she has a savage rack.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

She was quite fit when she was in Atomic Kitten: blond, slim and with monstor cans (Google image her topless pics :eek:). But now she looks like your averge skanger burd' that walks around Penny's with three kids in tow.

Raekwon wrote: »
    She was quite fit when she was in Atomic Kitten: blond, slim and with monstor cans (Google image her topless pics :eek:)
    Holy Mackerel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Poor auld Kerry :)

Advertisement