Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male vocal wanted

Options
  • 17-12-2015 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Established original band based in Dublin, with recorded album, would really welcome a new vocal to perform our original music.

We are stepping into the new level and the aim is to progress and target bit more wider audience (bearing that in mind we decided to make also significant changes in our squad).

We have many influences but in general something close mix of Pink Floyd, Massive Attack, the Black Keys, Depeche Mode, Foo Fighters, Led Zeppelin so overall it’s rock, indie rock, rock with a bit of electronics but also you might find elements of Ben Harper, Ben Howard, Passenger or Ed Sheeran. We are in advanced stage with our new material. We are also very keen to develop our distinctive style and sound, being quite flexible depending on the vocals unique characteristic.

The main focus in our band is playing our own original music.

We have rehearsals in the temple lane studio so need to be able to get to city centre at least once a week.

What we are looking for is a permanent, talented vocal in mid 20s to late 30s..

Songs of our first album as an example of our past recordings and experiments are available Y T.

If you'd be interested contact us so we can arrange a meeting.

Cheers

Kris from Written In Sound
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Kresus

Anyone around ? :)

UP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Tungsten Tide

Hi Kresus,I interested in your group. I'm an average singer - I think. Can u give me a sample of your music to see what i might be getting into? I can PM the links to past recordings. I hope to hear from you soon.

Priv :)

Advertisement