Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds

Options
  • 10-10-2014 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hello.

I am offering grinds in the following subject areas for UL and LIT students:

Business studies, Accounting (Financial and Management), IT theory, Information Systems, Management theory, Research Methods/Statistical Analysis/Data Analysis, Statistics, Contract Law, Law of Tort, Computer Applications, Financial Management, Systems Analysis, Economics (Micro and Macro), Other IT and business subjects. Email pwall at iol dot ie for further details or text 085-1256896.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Laurenzo

Hey guys I'm a final year mechanical engineering student in DIT with one exam left before I can graduate. The exam is Control Systems and it's on Thurs 27th August. Wondering if anyone could help me at this short notice?
    I am willing to do/pay whatever it takes, Dublin area

Advertisement