Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clarks - online 20% discount

• 01-10-2014 4:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭

20% - code BSHOE. Supposed to be off full price shoes and bags only but worked for me on sale price shoes (deliver to Parcel Motel).

Terms and Conditions
    This promotion entitles you to 20% off when you buy full price adults shoes and bags in store or online at www.clarks.co.uk. No cash alternative is available and this promo code / voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code. This discount does not apply to boots, sandals, Orla Kiely, Norton, Originals, foot gauges or Kid’s styles. This offer is available for Home Delivery or Collect from Store. When ordering online for home delivery you must enter the promotional code ‘BSHOE’ at the checkout. You do not need to enter the promo code at checkout if selecting the collect in store option. The discount won't show on your basket, but will be deducted in store. To claim your discount in store simply quote our promotional code ‘BSHOE’, show the cashier your 20% off email on your mobile phone or print this page. This offer ends at midnight on 12th October 2014 and we reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. This offer is not redeemable at factory / discount outlets, wholesale retailers, Channel Island stores or any other Clarks store outside UK.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Libera wrote: »
    20% - code BSHOE. Supposed to be off full price shoes and bags only but worked for me on sale price shoes (deliver to Parcel Motel).

Terms and Conditions
    This promotion entitles you to 20% off when you buy full price adults shoes and bags in store or online at www.clarks.co.uk. No cash alternative is available and this promo code / voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code. This discount does not apply to boots, sandals, Orla Kiely, Norton, Originals, foot gauges or Kid’s styles. This offer is available for Home Delivery or Collect from Store. When ordering online for home delivery you must enter the promotional code ‘BSHOE’ at the checkout. You do not need to enter the promo code at checkout if selecting the collect in store option. The discount won't show on your basket, but will be deducted in store. To claim your discount in store simply quote our promotional code ‘BSHOE’, show the cashier your 20% off email on your mobile phone or print this page. This offer ends at midnight on 12th October 2014 and we reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. This offer is not redeemable at factory / discount outlets, wholesale retailers, Channel Island stores or any other Clarks store outside UK.

Visit the Clark's store in Kildare Village -
    much better value to be had there than online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

chicorytip wrote: »

5hr round trip to Kildare makes the online bargain much better value for me anyway
    Some good stuff on the site worth it as they tend to be good shoes for the kids anyway
    Comparison to a few pairs we got recently at Kildare and include the journey to Kildare and the online offers with this bargain are a better price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

chicorytip wrote: »

For women I've always found he footwear in Kildare to very dated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Interesting comments , food for thought there. Good luck with the shopping !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭annie.t

yellow hen wrote: »
    For women I've always found he footwear in Kildare to very dated.

I agree with you.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

Thanks very much I picked up two pairs for €78 delivered. One of the pairs alone i was looking at in Clarks in Mahon Point last Sunday were €85.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

Glad to see some finding it useful (obviously pros and cons of ordering on-line). This happened last year with a similar promo but part way through the offer period, they corrected the full price v's reduced price applicability....so don't hold off ordering if you have your eye on something, as may not work up until the 12th on already reduced items.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Thanks a lot OP, shoes were 85€ here, getting them delivered via PM for less than 70€ cheers

Advertisement