Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking competent independent Citroen mechanic

Options
  • 16-02-2010 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of anyone competent to work on Citroens? Suspension knowledge in particular. They're not difficult, just when things go wrong most mechanics haven't a clue. They need experience which they don't have.

Anywher near Tullamore Kilbeggan but "anywhere" will also do. I don't want to pay Citroen labour rates. I want to put money in the hand of a guy who knows what he's doing but doesn't charge crazy money for jobs I know are quick and simple jobs.

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭The Scawgeen

There might be a Citroen mechanic around Ferbane as there was a Citroen garage there for years. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

There might be a Citroen mechanic around Ferbane as there was a Citroen garage there for years. Hope this helps.

Thanks, yes Freddie Vaugh is still there but I haven't managed to track down any ex staff working privately. Freddie's one of the best Citroen-heads, I just want to find a good mechanic working from home, lower costs etc. Used to have a great guy.

Advertisement