Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

starting a food business,,need help

Options
  • 29-09-2012 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi I want to start a food business with my partner a restaurant im in the early stages of planning was looking for advice about some stuff ( registering with CRO,the revenue,best wholesalers) things like that ,any input is appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭mikefm

Best of luck with the new venture Deadwood.

Let me know if you require assistance sourcing competitive catering suppliers e.g. http://www.supply.ie/category/category_information/catering-supplies

All the best,
    Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭markymark21

deadwood85 wrote: »
    Hi I want to start a food business with my partner a restaurant im in the early stages of planning was looking for advice about some stuff ( registering with CRO,the revenue,best wholesalers) things like that ,any input is appreciated thanks.

Registering a company name or registering with the revenue is very easy and all information is easily found on Google.

What's your restaurants concept, If you don't mind me asking? For me, the concept, financing, the menu and staffing policy would be far more important then registering your name etc

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭deadwood85

thanks good link

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭deadwood85

Registering a company name or registering with the revenue is very easy and all information is easily found on Google.

What's your restaurants concept, If you don't mind me asking? For me, the concept, financing, the menu and staffing policy would be far more important then registering your name etc

hi marky we have the concept financing and menu in place,,i was on the cro website and revenue i wasnt sure when i register the company and name that i would have to pay more tax? and also when the company is registered can i get access to the wholesalers who need a vat number??Thanks

Advertisement