Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You're all nuts!

Options
  • 29-07-2008 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭

I think this one belongs here

"Wasting time online? You might be mentally ill

It's always there. Waiting and calling to you. Fark. Reddit. Facebook. Dolphin Olympics. It may take only a couple minutes out of your day, but you know you're wasting time on this stuff whether you should be working on that spreadsheet or washing the dishes.

Time-wasting, or rather "chronic procrastination," is hardly a laughing matter, according to Professor Joseph Ferrari of Chicago's DePaul University. According to an insightful story in UK's Observer, it's a profound "social and economic" problem and, thanks to technology, it's far worse than you could ever imagine."

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/99560

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,813 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

HA. Good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Yeah, I'm going to reply to this. After Fraser. And after I put the cat out, she's scraping the door down. Oh and I'm a bit hungry so i'll make myself a chicken sandwich too.

but then i'm getting right down to business to reply to this thread and tell the OP how wrong he is!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

LOL Nessa!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Yes im nutz. Thank you.

buttsekz?

Advertisement