Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PCP in Ireland

Options
  • 29-07-2008 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Has anyone here come across PCP in Ireland? I was living in Philadelphia for about a year and its rampant there. You don't have to find PCP or sherm as they call it it finds you. Now I'm back in Dublin and its nowhere to be found. Hardly anyones even heard of it.

Lunatic juice I call it. When you see those mental cases running around naked undazed by pepper spray and tazers and fighting 5 police officers at once its usually PCP they're on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Krsnik87

Gladly no, wouldn't like to see that stuff enter the country tbh... Seems a bit mental.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

BogWog wrote: »
    Lunatic juice I call it. When you see those mental cases running around naked undazed by pepper spray and tazers and fighting 5 police officers at once its usually PCP they're on.

When clutchies do it here we call it 'Bulmers'.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

K.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I prefer ASP tbh

/nerd

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

NNEERRRROOOOMMMMMM CCRRRASSSHH!!
    Mirror wrote: »
    I prefer ASP tbh

/nerd

ASP?
    /fail nerd.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

Phencyclidine? Yes, I've heard of it, it's an opiate.

Heavy dissociative.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

I prefer ASP tbh

/nerd

I would consider ASP to be more damaging to one's mental health than PCP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭BogWog

Jesus they were fast replies. Yeah Krisnik I think you have to be a bit of a nutjob before you take the stuff to strip naked and go out beating up police while your on it. My cousin was telling me a story of the time him and his girlfriend did way too much and he says he couldn't walk properly he could only walk on his hands and knees and he walked about 2 miles like that and his girlfriend was convinced he was the devil.

I'm telling you lunatic juice it comes in a little vial mixed with water and most people dip their cigarettes or joints in it. Its real popular because its cheap as piss.

EDIT Neesa its definitely no opiate. Opiates by definition are natural or semi synthetic chemicals derived from alkaloids found in opium poppies. Its not an opioid either. Its the same family as ketamine. One of the most extreme dissociates known to man I think. The effects are kinda like a mix between amphetamines, acid and ketamine.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I prefer ASP tbh

/nerd

FAIL

TCP/IP is the **** you want

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I prefer ASP tbh

/nerd
    Nein, gimme machine code now.

Must have register access.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭BogWog

FAIL

TCP/IP is the **** you want
    I had a dream I smoked a joint of PHP once. It was meant to be some sort of research chemical. Theres loads of videos of these lunatics on PCP on youtube
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=gXj_eMiZxdU&feature=related - This is why I call it lunatic juice
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2mHnYMYS8mc
    they call it angel dust too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

JSP will do real damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

MMORPG, the most addictive non-corporeal substance known to man. Mixed with the chemical compound "133704z" and it can have a devistating effect upon the lifestyle and physical wellbeing of any human.

You can keep your assembler, give me managed code any day of the week over that muck. The comedown off a weekend of binge coding in assembler just isnt worth it...ITS JUST NOT!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Ass Face wrote: »
    JSP will do real damage.
    Most people would take JSP over ASP any day.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I prefer ASP tbh

/nerd
    :eek:
    Hellm0 wrote: »
    MMORPG, the most addictive non-corporeal substance known to man. Mixed with the chemical compound "133704z" and it can have a devistating effect upon the lifestyle and physical wellbeing of any human.

You can keep your assembler, give me managed code any day of the week over that muck. The comedown off a weekend of binge coding in assembler just isnt worth it...ITS JUST NOT!
    :eek::eek::eek:

Mirror just got nerd pwnd.
    /faints.

Advertisement