Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foreshore licence

Options
  • 25-11-2014 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭

Heading fishing on Sunday on derevara and was wondering how do I get foreshore licence?
    Leaving it to late Am I? Wouldn't get it by Sunday would I. Also is derevara part of the foreshore application

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Heading fishing on Sunday on derevara and was wondering how do I get foreshore licence?
    Leaving it to late Am I? Wouldn't get it by Sunday would I. Also is derevara part of the foreshore application

didnt think you needed a foreshore licence for fishing:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭wildfowler94

no way will you have it on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

didnt think you needed a foreshore licence for fishing:confused:

Sorry meant I may bring the gun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

I had to call for a replacement one earlier this year and it took over a week to come out

• Registered Users Posts: 49 J s682

When I applied about 3 years ago it took nearly 7 weeks to be processed !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blackpearl

make sure you put meath ,Westmeath,cavan and Longford on your app this will cover sheelin derva,ree and ennell you have to have a foreshore licence for the midland lakes,dont limited yourself to one lake you never know ,it will take a couple of weeks to process.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

I applied for a new one there a few weeks ago it took 8 weeks to come through.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Thanks lads
    Guess il just do bit of foxing instead on Saturday and fish Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 49 kevin g

Ring them, I did it last year , and they posted it out next day

Advertisement