Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why Dominique Strauss-Kahn was set up

Options
  • 26-11-2014 4:32pm
    Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭

I knew when Dominique Strauss Kahn was embroiled in a sex scandal in a New York hotel that the whole thing was a stitch up....a honey-trap, so to speak. I said so to many at the time but most of them, who usually can't see further than the ends of their own noses, said "No way! Strauss-Kahn is a scumbag! He's not fit to work in a bar, let alone in the IMF or government!"

These are the kind of people that those in power can always rely upon to fool.
    Strauss-Kahn was going to put the brakes on the whole EU austerity heist so he had to be railroaded. The person who wrote this article, Mike Whitney, also predicted almost to the day when the credit crunch would begin. He set the date as august 2007 when the first wave of sub-prime mortgages in the US would start to reset to a higher interest rate and homeowners would not be able to afford the new payments and would default. He wrote that article in 2005 and I made a tidy bit of money shortselling thanks to Mike Whitney's genius and observation so you might want to heed what he says.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article40321.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

He made a silly suggestion about trading oil in something other than the US Dollar. Saddam Hussein and Moammar Gaddafi also made the same mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

Its quite a textbook-esque type consiracy theory.
    Similar to Snowdens alledged sexual encounters.
    Its a classic political set-up imo.

Advertisement