Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question before I get shot

Options
  • 25-11-2014 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭

I've a very short survey which I wanted to ask the group but before I post I wanted to know is their some rule against and will I be shot at dawn for posting it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Hi cryptocurrency

There is no set rule about this so I would just ask you or anyone else to keep these 2 things in mind.....

1. Make sure that the survey is relevant to the forum

2. Out of courtesy ask permission from one of the forum mods (as you have done but in future it is best to pm one of the mods and include a short description of the survey). It's hard to have strict rules on this across the site because some forums will suffer a greater influx of this kind of thing which takes from a forum. Spamming the survey across multiple forums is also a no no.

I'm fine with surveys in here once they're relevant, so if you could just drop me a quick pm to give me the jist of it. I will lock this for now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement