Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cube Agree GTC or Lapierre Sensium 200 or Cannondale CAAD8 10?

Options
  • 24-06-2014 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,094 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I've a Cube Aerial 2009 and am going to keep it as my "commute" bike.
    I am looking for something a bit nippier for my weekend spins (generally 50 - 60km)

Would the Cube Agree GTC be a good step up or should I go for a lower-end carbon frame? Lapierre Sensium 200?

Or as another option ...
    Cannondale CAAD8 10 105

Yours confused
    M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭codie

mathie wrote: »
    Hi
    I've a Cube Aerial 2009 and am going to keep it as my "commute" bike.
    I am looking for something a bit nippier for my weekend spins (generally 50 - 60km)

Would the Cube Agree GTC be a good step up or should I go for a lower-end carbon frame? Lapierre Sensium 200?

Or as another option ...
    Cannondale CAAD8 10 105

Yours confused
    M
    I don't get it when you say should I go for a lower-end carbon frame and then say Lapierre sensium.Wouldn't the Cube gtc be in the lower-end carbon frame bracket.The Sensium is made by Lapierre who have decades of frame building behind them.Cube on the other hand to my knowledge are a relatively new company that buy all the parts as cheaply as they can and are more or less an assembly outfit.If anything you could say would I go for a Lapierre sensium or go for something in the lower end carbon frame like a Cube gtc.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭munsterleinster

I'm on my second Sensium. Very comfortable bike and would definitely recommend.
    Spec's seem to be good value on the Sensium too.

Advertisement