Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Wireless

Options
  • 10-09-2012 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

I know that the wireless is pretty brutal in UCD but it would be enough to keep someone sane. Is there and possible way to hook up the PS3 to the interent? Any way to put it through a laptop? Anything will help!!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭tgdaly

I know that the wireless is pretty brutal in UCD but it would be enough to keep someone sane. Is there and possible way to hook up the PS3 to the interent? Any way to put it through a laptop? Anything will help!!!

Can the PS3 not pick up the wireless signal? Where on campus are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 KingOfTheSouth

Picks it up but can't connect to the PSN. I'm in Glenomena.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Picks it up but can't connect to the PSN. I'm in Glenomena.

UCD network is fairly locked down so the ports probably ain't open. I'm fairly sure Xbox live doesn't work. However on the plus side, I think NetSoc/GameSoc may be able to advise you regarding legit UCD proxies etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Which signal though, Wavelan? Can you pick up Eduroam?

Advertisement