Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do i trace a mobile phone number?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Had this a few times when i worked as a Bailiff over in Wales, the usual threats etc, one time the dope forgot to withhold his number. Here's what i did.

My GF, rang the number, said she was from Smirnoff and would they answer 2 simple questiojns to win some free Smirnoff goodies.

Q.1 for a 12 pack of Smirnoff Ice, What spirit is in Smirnoff Ice? Whiskey or Vodka

Q.2 for 2 2litre bottles of Smirnoff Vodka, What country is associated with Vodka? Russia or Brazil?

Sound all excited when they win, ask them for name and address and that drinks will be delivered by courier within 5 days.

Greed is an awesome thing, paid him a visit at 3am one morning, no more phone calls ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭Mikefitzs

Trekker09 wrote: »
    I think Eircom can help with this as well.

It's a mobile, unless it's Meteor (Eircom own) then it has nothing to do with Eircom.

Just a passenger

changes wrote: »
    post their number up here and we can all give them a ring
    Ah damn you got in b4 me hehehe:pac::pac:

Just a passenger

scudzilla wrote: »
    Had this a few times when i worked as a Bailiff over in Wales, the usual threats etc, one time the dope forgot to withhold his number. Here's what i did.

My GF, rang the number, said she was from Smirnoff and would they answer 2 simple questiojns to win some free Smirnoff goodies.

Q.1 for a 12 pack of Smirnoff Ice, What spirit is in Smirnoff Ice? Whiskey or Vodka

Q.2 for 2 2litre bottles of Smirnoff Vodka, What country is associated with Vodka? Russia or Brazil?

Sound all excited when they win, ask them for name and address and that drinks will be delivered by courier within 5 days.

Greed is an awesome thing, paid him a visit at 3am one morning, no more phone calls ;)

I like it:cool:

Just a passenger

• Registered Users Posts: 2 beergut

had that problem with some muppet one time. Easy fix. soon as they call, place the phone on a table or surface with the mouth end towards you, then whistle into the phone and loud and shrill as you can. If you cant do a loud whistle yourself, keep a refs whistle or even a tin whistles handy. Smaller the better for a higher pitched sound. The next call they make will be to the doctor for a hearing test. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2 beergut

alternatively, every time they phone you, masturbate furiously down the phone. Worst case scenario youre both getting something out of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,896 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Save the number and see if their name/picture comes up in Facebook or whatapp.

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dopetech.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭soups05

it's a six year old thread, i suspect the problem is sorted by now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Let's do the time warp again....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Mikefitzs wrote: »
    I like it:cool:

Thanks for opening a 6 year old thread.

syklops wrote: »
    Thanks for opening a 6 year old thread.

Are you in some way blind? My last comment on this post was: 20-07-2010, 20:11

Just a passenger

Advertisement