Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tour De Copper Coast

• 23-06-2014 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Stradbally GAA Waterford are hosting a 70km and 40km cycle this Sunday along the copper coast. This had to be one of the most spectacular cycle routes in the country, the promotional video is on YouTube, could nt post the link, we'll worth a view. There will be a BBQ for all participants and family activities for all at the club house. Entry €10 per cyclones and €20per family. Entry from 10am

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

Stradbally GAA Waterford are hosting a 70km and 40km cycle this Sunday along the copper coast. This had to be one of the most spectacular cycle routes in the country, the promotional video is on YouTube, could nt post the link, we'll worth a view. There will be a BBQ for all participants and family activities for all at the club house. Entry €10 per cyclones and €20per family. Entry from 10am

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭pedro_colnago

Beautiful part of the world, great cycling country! best of luck with the event, hope it's a good turnout for ye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Amazing promotional video, well done!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭JMcL

I'll have to wish ye all the best for it this Sunday I'm afraid. Super route and I highly recommend it to anybody not familiar with it. Here's a link to the route maps as well. That video really is the business I must say!

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Toblerone1978

Looks very good. Any website for further details?

Or do you just turn up at the club house at 9.30am and register there and then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭willbeuptuesday

Info on the Stradbally Operation Transformation Facebook page, registration starts at 9am. There will be a BBQ for all cyclists after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

There's no pre-registration, right?

I'm a bit scattered with work this week, but if I can make it down for the 70km I will!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭willbeuptuesday

Sorry no pre reg, next year we will have it. The registration won't take too long so come along when you can. Please spread the word we need as many cyclists as possible to make it a day to remember.

Advertisement