Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiggle Delivery Times

Options
  • 21-06-2014 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had any issues with wiggle deliveries lately. I have normally received stuff after about 3 days. I ordered off them on the 12/06 and have not got anything yet even though they say the package left them ok.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

clog wrote: »
    Has anyone had any issues with wiggle deliveries lately. I have normally received stuff after about 3 days. I ordered off them on the 12/06 and have not got anything yet even though they say the package left them ok.

Anything I've ever ordered has been less than a week - clothing, tyres. I haven't ordered a 'big' package like a bike or wheels.........yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭seany15

crosstownk wrote: »
    Anything I've ever ordered has been less than a week - clothing, tyres. I haven't ordered a 'big' package like a bike or wheels.........yet.

got my wheels inside a week. Think it was about 3 working days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

A recent small-ish Wiggle order of mine was shipped on June 8th (a Sunday, surprisingly) and arrived on June 12th. My last order before that was a big-ish one in April which shipped on the 16th (Wednesday) and arrived on the 24th.

I chose standard delivery for both and was given tracking references for both of them. The April one was delivered by An Post, I'm not sure who deliver the more recent one but the tracking website was metpack.com. As far as I can recall on both occasions the tracking sites were updated reasonably regularly so I could see the deliveries making progress.

10 days seems like a long time to be waiting alright. I'd be inclined to contact them, especially if they haven't given you a tracking reference. I've found them helpful when I've contacted them in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭kildare75

clog wrote: »

Yep I'm waiting since same day...and I contacted them on Thursday only to be told it will be early July before they can help..I'm pretty sure it will turn up...em I hope so...cost a few bob :eek:
    Hopefully will arrive next week..

I'll let you know

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭davey101

I ordered recently and items arrived after 7 working days, based on that Id say yours will arrive Monday!

• Advertisement

davey101 wrote: »
    I ordered recently and items arrived after 7 working days, based on that Id say yours will arrive Monday!

Thanks Davey

Hope your right lol

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭blobbie

Some of my recent orders from CRC have been mad fast. Wiggle normally takes a week or so for a the freepost order.

CRC - New cassette ordered 19th, shipped 19th and arrived 20th.

They have free delivery to RoI for orders over 9e which is a much lower threshold than Wiggle.

Usually flip-flop between the 2 depending on item(s) needed, urgency, price etc, etc.

It's a disease online Cycle shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Billycake

I ordered some stuff that was despatched by free shipping on May 25th. After 10 days or so it hadn't shown up and I made contact with them letting them know. They gave me a procedure to follow to report it missing, they carried out an investigation to confirm it was missing (how I don't know as it wasn't tracked delivery) and finally they confirmed it missing to me. I got an email last week letting me know a replacement order was on the way. All very smooth and efficient so far and I'm presuming the replacement will arrive shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭clog

Thanks for the replies, I have never had a problem with them before. I was surprised that they sent the package out untracked as the order was a few hundred euro. Hopefully it will arrive early next week.

My parcel finally arrived this morning..:)

hope yours arrives soon,
    regards

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Im waiting for something since the 13th. No tracking available. Definitely much slower than previous orders I've placed.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭martin.mcevoy

I don't know if it's related in any way but they have been having major issues with their website recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,261 ✭✭✭✭fits

Ordered stuff from wiggle 9 days ago, hoping to get it by last weekend. It was dispatched straight away but still not delivered. Had priority dispatch but didn't pay the 30 odd euro for courier but it is still coming with DHL. It seems to have got stuck in a depot in Finland somewhere (holiday last friday).

Ordered from Chain Reaction Cycles yesterday evening. Chose courier delivery (15 euro) as I really do need package by the weekend but in the space of 12 hours it has travelled 3000 km and I expect to get it today. Gonna go with them in future if I am in a rush.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Ordered some stuff from Wiggle last Tuesday, arrive yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

Likewise, ordered last Tuesday and arrived yesterday.

I put in a second order last Thursday, still waiting, hoping for this Thurs/Friday.

Advertisement