Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best books on WWII Combatives?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭westhamutd

HI guys

just a comment on Us army combatives I was on a training course with 8Force Recon members they as part of their training had completed the Marines unarmed combat program and did not think much of it they had been in Iraq and had serverd with the British SF I asume SAS, SBS , Patherfinders and M&AWC and were much more intrested in the combative training that individual members of those units had , there was also a couple of US army guys there they seemed to haved moved much more to ground fighting for example this gracey combitives again I am not running down just passing on some info .

Tks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Igor_R.

I don't like the Modern Army Combatives. Better WWII Combatives and its variations.

Advertisement