Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about DART in Dublin

Options
  • 28-05-2007 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi, I haven't been travelling a lot in Dublin/Ireland, so I have an question:
    If I buy ticket from city centre to Bray, can I jump off in Dun Laoghaire, be there couple of hours and go with same ticket to Bray?

And, how long Dart tickets are valid?

Hope this is rights sub-forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Narraaja wrote:
    Hi, I haven't been travelling a lot in Dublin/Ireland, so I have an question:
    If I buy ticket from city centre to Bray, can I jump off in Dun Laoghaire, be there couple of hours and go with same ticket to Bray?

No. That is called breaking a journey and is not allowed.
    Narraaja wrote:
    And, how long Dart tickets are valid?

single and return tickets are valid for one day only.

There are unlimited use tickets for rail, rail/bus and rail luas for 1 day, 3 day, 7 day or 1 month.

Price List here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Narraaja

Thanks a lot John!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

there is no day ticket for the dart though is there? you just have to get a day return, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

there is no day ticket for the dart though is there? you just have to get a day return, no?

There is a one-day unlimited ticket - EUR 7.20.

Advertisement