Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A.J Styles wwe title run

Options
  • 15-08-2004 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

You look at this thinking what the hell is he on about.
    This is my question . A.j styles would he be better on Raw Or Smackdown title hunt at this time if he was in the wwe .
    Aj. vs benoit or orton after summerslam or a.j vs JBL or Undertaker

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

Right now, I don't think anyone would be better of on Smackdown. RAW, definetly. Not exactly likely, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Fwaggle

Ok, you're a fan of AJ Styles. We get it :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

What weight is AJ? Is he Heavyweight matierial?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭cannonballkid

218 or 220lbs

• Advertisement

Thats bourder line. I suppose he could qualify but he couldnt realy afford to be wrestling as a cruiserweight if he wanted to be taken seriously as a heaveyweight

A.j has wrestled so many differant kinds of people in nwa . 3 time x title holder and still considered for the nwa title 2 time holder of that title . i think with the push chris benoit and eddie in wwe he would have a good chance

Maybe. After all Eddie was CW champ in WCW

So was jerhico and benoit . the cw title in wcw had a higher weight limit in its early years than the cw title in wwe i think

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

Thats bourder line. I suppose he could qualify but he couldnt realy afford to be wrestling as a cruiserweight if he wanted to be taken seriously as a heaveyweight

What are you talking about??

Its not a real weight limit thing, they just tell you what weight he is whether is or isn't.

• Advertisement

last few years only the bigger guys got the wwe title id say eddie is the smallest champ since hbk id say thats not fact

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

lol what the ****

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Granted , Eddie and Y2J are small and former cruiserweight champs, but they also have great mic skills and charisma , from what i've seen of Styles he's got about the same personality as Marty Janetty and wheres he now?

I know Benoit is also relatively small and has zero mic skills but he more than makes up for it by being a legitimate tough guy as JR would say, i don't think high flying skills, no matter how good they are , are enough to merit a world title run.

Mysterio could one day have a novelty title run for a month or two , but he is a bit special.

Styles is no better than Kidman or X-Pac , he'd never bo more that a tag/cruiser champ or some one's annoying sidekick.

He may look good surrounded by Elix Skipper and "X" on Totally Naff Armwrestling , but he would'nt last five minutes with the big boys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

plus cannonballkid, you have one of the more annoying bloody sigs - surely it is against the rules :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Unfortunitly its not agenst the rules, but I am asking for cannonballkid to shorten his sig. It does get quite anoying...

Trust me dude, you'll get too many complaints. Its not worth it, just stick in a Small pic of AJ Styles if u wanna, or make ur own border.

But if you want you can put one of the pics of me wrestling AJ Styles in your sig... HAHAHA!!! WHAT? U think IM joking.

Sorry... I just have to keep reminding myslef :)

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Stles would have more credibility as a champion then that turkey JBL, but then again funaki would have as much credibility as JBL.

Styles isn't the biggest guy around but has enough skills and quickness to make him a creidible champion.

(BTW did anyone see Billy Gunn use the Styles Clash on velocity last week?)

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭DC

I didn't see velocity, but the styles clash (Clash of Styles would sound better IMO) is a very good finishing move. And the finishing move is probably 50% of the whole package. You have to have a finishing move that looks like it could take out one of the superstars. And the styles clash from the top rope looks awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,523 ✭✭✭savemejebus

hypothetically,I think styles and orton could be a money spinner. Orton kinda reminds me of Rick Rude and he cut a promo on raw that would have been the perfect time to bring in someone like styles
    when he started asking all the other 24 year olds in the arena to stand up
    you could just imagine the camera panning through the crowd and stopping on someone like styles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

A.J would be better as a mid carder, I'd love to see him take on the likes of R.V.D or Paul London..Would be good if WWE knew a good thing when they saw it

Rick Rude ya i can see that . Aj styles could have a great match with a crash test dummy he is that good put him anywhere and he will show you a good match

• Advertisement
Advertisement