Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to defer your college place for the second time/year in a row ?

Options
  • 29-06-2015 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Title says it all!! I'm a candidate for major surgery, so if I did have it, then I would miss a LOT of college, and it would take months and months to recuperate!! So, my reason for deferral again would be legit... I'd be going to Trinity college dublin..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Get onto your tutor, they'll be the one who can tell you if you can do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭CailinGaillimh

Ilovemycat wrote: »
    Title says it all!! I'm a candidate for major surgery, so if I did have it, then I would miss a LOT of college, and it would take months and months to recuperate!! So, my reason for deferral again would be legit... I'd be going to Trinity college dublin..

I'm sure seeing as you've a valid reason that TCD would accommodate you. As stated - get on to your course co-ordinator/head of department, they'll let you know about your options!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 satyrios

I was in the same situation and was told no -- they only permit strictly one deferral.

Advertisement