Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplemental exams Trinity

Options
  • 19-06-2015 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey,
    I'm after finding out I have 5 modules to repeat and I'm very nervous. I know I didn't put enough work in and I feel I have the brains to pass them but just 5 is a big number, does anyone have any advice for me or past experience?? I'm only in first year. Good shock I think though, fingers crossed if I pass, I will not mess around next year! Thankfully guys, any advice is much appreciated!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭IWJ

Hey,

If you're serious about passing exams, then start soon. It shouldn't be a problem if you put in the work between now and the exams.

I believe supps start on the 31st?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭IWJ

What course are you doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 StudentLife224

IWJ wrote: »
    What course are you doing?

Yeah I started studying today, just nervous to have 5! Computer science! Honestly probably just looking for a bit of assurance! Maybe even if the repeats are like the originals or even has any achieved passing many of them. I know I didn't study enough for them to be honest, and regretting it a lot know but just want to get into second year and learn from my mistake!

Advertisement