Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Centra, Eastpoint Business Park

Options
  • 18-12-2009 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭

Anyone else think that the guy behind the counter sounds like he's been sucking on Helium balloons?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Moved from after Hours.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Maybe his jeans are too tight..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Best Thread EVER!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    Best Thread EVER!!!

call in there if your ever in the area. you'll leave with a smile on your face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Do you mean the Asian guy?

I don't like the monopoly they have there and the lack of laser facilities when that feckin ATM doesn't work!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

the old irish guy. only go in when i have to. complete rip off.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DecentBee

Place is a rip off, even worse than that gickhole munchies. But yeah, your man's a bit odd alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

OMG, I got a chicken salad wrap in there once and they charged €6. I was shocked and would've left it only I was starving and had no other chance of getting something to eat that day.

I asked him was it gold plated because for those prices that's what I'd expect.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement