Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is wrecking my head...

Options
  • 18-12-2009 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

We lost to France in the playoff unfairly. It was handball, a foul, Henrys goal should of been dissalowed, but were we unlucky??? Ive had a discussion/argument with somebody and he thinks we werent unlucky luck:rolleyes::confused:
    We were unlucky not to be in the World Cup?? I think we were incredibly unlucky!!:confused::mad::(

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭tedstriker

To put it frankly, get over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Loada_Bo11ocks

I am, but this lad is wrecking my head, he doesnt think we were unlucky but he recognises it was cheating..Were we unlucky or not people??:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Loada_Bo11ocks, at Cornell University they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the Tunneling Electron Microscope. Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can actually see images of the atom, the infinitesimally minute building blocks of our universe. Loada_Bo11ocks, if I were using that microscope right now, I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in your problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

OP banned for re-regging to avoid a ban.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement