Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

100 Year Old Sex Offender Released from Jail

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,229 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

At 100, everything would be young for him..

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I'm quite disappointed his name isn't Herbert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Those crazy yanks!

I'd like to think that at this stage in his life he physically wouldn't be able to do anything but it's probably psychological with him which means he should die soon, otherwise he'll keep being a cancer on society.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭Princess Zelda

Yeah, I phrased that wrong, here's what he said
    Six months after marking his 100th birthday in the Groveland Correctional Facility – becoming the first New York inmate to reach the milestone while incarcerated_ the retired telephone company worker now says he wants to get to know the youngest members of a family that has disowned him.
    "I'll tell them I never harmed any children," the father, grandfather and great-grandfather told his hometown newspaper, The Buffalo News.

His conviction back at age of 90 was attacking a 4 and 7 year old

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,650 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

That surname is dangerously close to a certain Boardsie...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Robbo wrote: »

Herbert Humperdick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

100 Year Old Sex Offender Released from Jail

He was great to stick it out for so long.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Robbo wrote: »
    On closer inspection Theodore Sypnier is an anagram of Snyper, Redo It, Hoe.

I think we have him in our midst...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Any sex at 100 should be considered an offence.

Inappropriate use of a 100 year old scrotum

• Advertisement
Advertisement