Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone in DT422 or DT299

Options
  • 11-02-2013 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

anyone doing pharmaceutical healthcare course or the medicinal chemistry one? I'm supposed to make a decision, but I just can't decide. Attended a talk about pharmaceutical healthcare and the dude said the career opportunities are really good, the modules seem cool as well, though i'm not too keen on the emphasis of microbiology. I was aiming for medicinal chemistry from the beginning but now I'm confused.

Anyway, if anyone can share their experience in either course, like what you like/dislike about the course, that would be great. Thanks in advance! x
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Money Cant Buy Life

Hello,
    Apologies for the late reply. I am doing Pharmaceutical Healthcare DT422.
    In my personal opinion it is a fantastic course, it has a wide range of possibilities in a career aspect.

In relation to microbiology, in first year it is only for one semester. Also, in any medical related course, you will come across micro-biology as it is key to making a great range of products.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Advertisement