Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Key cutters in City centre

Options
  • 03-03-2005 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

anyone out there know where i can find place that copies keys within the city centre that does not charge an arm and a leg.

thanks

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

what about Ryans Locksmiths in Upper William St (on the left).. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

nice one thanks,

there used to be a place on parnell street but was replaced by the soundtrax shop i will give that place you mentioned a try

once a gain thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

yeah key cutting isnt dear, id b more wiorried that they used a cheap blank that wore away and left u in the lurch some dark night.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,114 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Yeah, Ryan's at the top of William St close to the red brick AIB bank. If they cannot cut the key then it cannot be cut.

aye i was in there today got the job done, thanks again for the info.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Theres one in aurthers quay (second floor) i dont really know the average prices to judge but thats where i usually go. (for next time)

well i actually noticed that the original keys came from ryans so it is just as well aws i went there,

Advertisement