Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobiles for Autism child

Options
  • 17-10-2011 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Morning all my son has Autism and other special needs , Irish Autism Action are doing a special deal on old broken unused mobile phones for an ipad which my son would greatly benifit from , so if anyone has old , unwanted broken mobile phones i would be very very grateful if i could have them for the collection to get him the ipad , if you do have any just msg me on here . thanks again everyone :) plzzzzz share i need all the help i can get

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

hi spanky, i just googled that and i think its a great idea, unfortunately i gave a few spares i had here to the jack and jill foundation there last week, but i have one spare here that you're more than welcome to if it'll help at all.

ps. the mods might ask you to remove your phone number from your OP and use the PM function instead... ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 41 8loopy8

ive got 1 signal gone on it hav charger aswell pm adress ill post or are u near dublin?

Advertisement