Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CT2 suit hire Blanch

Options
  • 17-09-2014 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone ever use these lads for their wedding attire?

(never knew they were there until i seen them at the wedding fair in the RDS recently)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

We went there when we were looking for wedding suits a few years ago and we weren't impressed with the quality at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Cool.

Where did you end up going if you dont mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Tangos in Temple Bar. Fantastic quality and we were very impressed with the service. I think we were happy with a place in Swords too but it was more convenient for us for the suits to be dropped back into town so we went with Tangos.

Tangos does seem to pop up everywhere alright. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Try collar and cuff in glasnevin also. Owned by a corduff local :) (no association except that's where we're hiring the wedding suits from).

• Advertisement

Interesting.
    Glasnevin is a bit awkward though, thats the only thing.
    I plan to go on the beer with the lads after the fitting. Any excuse :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

im getting my wedding suit there. I personally am happy, and it was also recommended to me by friends.

There was a place in ballycoolin that was also recommended, but i cannot remember the name.

Actually thats Harts corner, so we could go to the Gravediggers after :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Slattsy wrote: »
    Interesting.
    Glasnevin is a bit awkward though, thats the only thing.
    I plan to go on the beer with the lads after the fitting. Any excuse :)

Quite near to town to be fair :) start off in the porterhouse and go from there ;)

January wrote: »
    Try collar and cuff in glasnevin also. Owned by a corduff local :) (no association except that's where we're hiring the wedding suits from).

I know him ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

I used CT2 on three occasions in the last year for two weddings and a blacktie event. I found them to be very helpful and very reasonable.

The price we were given for the blacktie event was really good.

The re-sizing was quick and more importantly, no mistakes were made.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Got my wedding suits there, albeit 7 years ago. Couldn't fault them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Got my wedding party suits (5 in total) there (CT2) 4 years ago & I thought the price was reasonable, the quality of the attire more than satisfactory (especially in comparison to 4 other places we'd tried) & the service faultless. Even allowing for an accident the morning of the wedding that required replacing of one of the suits.
    2 of my friends have since used them for wedding suits and had similar experiences.

I appreciate others may have differing experiences however, each to their own & all that though.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 Chief Zip

Have always found CT2 very good. Used them twice and once at very short notice. Couldn't fault their service and found the staff very pleasant indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭skippy15

Friend got their wedding suits there so tried it on their advice-

Quality for all my wedding needs, including needing larger fittings different measuring times. Ended up getting my sons pageboy suit there, felt amazing men are absolute gents who care about what they do and feels like more than just a job to these people. let me take sons suits extra early and flexible returning times over holidays. I also bartered price down as was getting a few suits but still good price- couldn't recommened enough and no affiliation

Advertisement