Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Security Suite for a business

Options
  • 26-09-2008 1:17pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Evening folks.

What do you think is the best security suite out their for businesses which store private data? Eset Smart Security is a bit expensive, and I dont know if I would be confident supplying it to big businesses (despite using it myself on a personal PC). Norton and McAfee just slow down a system.

What ya think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

E-trust by far the best. Runs in the background, completly locked out from the users, and does not effect performance in any way.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Strangely, never heard of them. I was looking at Kaspersky and Eset Smart Security. Comedo was another consideration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

E-trust is more aimed at a coroprate enviroment, but they offer smaller solutions.

Advertisement