Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tapping up players II

• 13-06-2008 8:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭

Ok im delighted that the thread tapping up players was so ridiculed amd then closed. I was expecting a few stupid comments which i got although i wasnt expecting it to be closed. My point was gonna be after the silly comments if it wasnt closed that this is the climate of football these days. I have been reading so much about the transfers of Ronaldo and Barry for the past couple of weeks and listening to ppl call Real Madrid everything under the sun and Liverpool and Rafa apparently dont know how to do business...well what on earth makes ppl think if Real Madrid want the 'best player in the world' that they should stick to outdated football etiquette??

Obviously by the reaction my tapping up thread got not alot of ppl think that tapping up players is bad. So why are ppl so surprised by the actions of these clubs. It is simply something that happens these days. If anything it is just ammusing that Ronnie has chosen to make his potential transfer such a soap opera. It is selling papers and causing huge interest.

So will ppl please stop acting like Rafa and Mr Calderon are doing anything wrong here!! They are merely doing whatever they can to get the player they want. And judging from the reaction my tapping up players thread got, nobody seems to disagree and everyone thinks its is commonplace...

Transfer rules and procedures should be changed in line with the modern era...rant over..mods lock if ye want!!! I dont care...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Real the charter, no "txt spk"!

p.s. your thread is pointless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭corcaighcailin9

Yawn...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

i was going to after the stupid posts make my point which was.... wow thats as smart as this thread...in before the lock

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement