Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Germany vs Croatia

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

550 treble.

Ouch... Well schweinsteiger is loking good and deserves something so you might get it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

550 treble.

Why the odd €50? Sounds like you emptied the wallet altogether

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,040 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Best match of the tournament so far I reckon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Onkle wrote: »
    Ouch... Well schweinsteiger is loking good and deserves something so you might get it

If they dp draw, it's get out of jail free card used ... I wouldn't call it 'deserved' ...Croatia took them to school today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Good night !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Onkle wrote: »

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Phew, thank god I took pig farmer out of my fantasy team.

Quite harsh red card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Jesus. Well harsh red. I hate poxy diving cheats,

Lehmann gets a yellow. Who'da thunk it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

SantryRed wrote: »
    :p

Lol.... No way was that a straight red offence though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Cynical diving and silly cards. It must be Germany/Croatia!

Mike.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Hard to appreciate Croatia's football when they're constantly diving and rolling around. At least one of Portugal/Croatia will be out by the semis, that's something.

Is it possible for Germany to even come top now ? For instance if Poland win tonight and then beat Croatia :confused: , or is the adrenaline's messing with my head :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

Good win for the croats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Don't think so as it goes to head to head first before goals. Doesn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Is it possible for Germany to even come top now ? For instance if Poland win tonight and then beat Croatia :confused: , or is the adrenaline's messing with my head :(

Nope, both would have 6 points, Croatia better head to head.

That must hurt so bad mate, sorry about it.

• Advertisement

DesF wrote: »
    Nope, both would have 6 points, Croatia better head to head.

That must hurt so bad mate, sorry about it.

Would it not go to goal difference then :) ,, argghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the reason why i ask is that when i view my statement

IE

11.Jun 2008 10:58 32/37 500.00 W Treble Euro 2008 - Group Winners : Group D Winner Spain 2/7 Open Open 500.00
    Euro 2008 - Group Winners : Group B Winner Germany 1/3 Open
    Euro 2008 - Group Winners : Group A Winner Portugal 1/2 Won

Its showing the germany bet as still open , Now i had another bet in this match itself which is showing , LOST.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Really enjoyed that match, Croatia were excellent, could be a very hard team to beat. Modric was very good in the centre, always looking to get on the ball, good signing for Spurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

Totally deserved.germans showed again that terrible playing as in friendlies,hope now you see why i was saying from the beggining Germany wont win this euro...i started changing my opinion after Poland but i think its better i stick to it coz i was right,they dont have team for winning title

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Totally deserved.germans showed again that terrible playing as in friendlies,hope now you see why i was saying from the beggining Germany wont win this euro...i started changing my opinion after Poland but i think its better i stick to it coz i was right,they dont have team for winning title
    What happens if Germay hammer Austria in their next match, will you be changing your mind again? :) :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

Definitly not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

Yes, if three teams finish level on 6 points, Germany could still top the group.

Crumbs wrote: »
    Yes, if three teams finish level on 6 points, Germany could still top the group.

So there is still hope then ? Explain that too me ? If Germany win there next game , Poland win tonight and beat Croatia , that way you will have three teams on level points. How does it work then ?

Stephen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Hard to appreciate Croatia's football when they're constantly diving and rolling around. At least one of Portugal/Croatia will be out by the semis, that's something.

Will they be? If they both win the groups they won't meet until the semis right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

So there is still hope then ? Explain that too me ? If Germany win there next game , Poland win tonight and beat Croatia , that way you will have three teams on level points. How does it work then ?
    It would be on goal difference from the three matches involving those three teams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Delighted for Croatia. Great match.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

dsmythy wrote: »
    Will they be? If they both win the groups they won't meet until the semis right?
    Argh! No, you're right. Well, maybe both Portugal AND Croatia will got knocked out in the quarter finals then ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Nice to see Croatia getting their act together and showing why so many of us see them as potential dark horses for the tournament. I tipped a Croatia-Spain final and I reckon it's a big possibility if they avoid slumps like in the Austria game. Rakitic should start. Nice to see Srna pulling his weight too. :pac:

Advertisement