Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

s3 repair issue

Options
  • 16-07-2013 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭

Hi folks
    i had a problem with my s3 of not charging.evetything else was fine. Dropped it into a place today and got it repaired for 45 euro. It's now charging fine . I have to check synching yet.
    alas the mic now wont work.i went back to them and they were saying its my word against theirs. They said the mic is soldered onto the motherboard and wouldn't have been touched by the engineer fixing bit.
    I realise there are times of bad timing and accept that but I was wondering of where the mic was soldered onto the motherboard and could it be damaged replacing the charging port?
    I have to drop it back again tomorrow and would rather have facts with me before I do

Advertisement