Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First World Problems

Options
  • 19-05-2012 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

Don't know if this has been done before, but I thought it'd be a good idea to have a thread where we can post any and all of the first world problems we're currently going through.

I'll start: My dad bought me a very big breakfast before my exam today and now I'm far too full and feel a bit bloated.

Comments

I have to go get my hair done but had gone back to bed for a snooze and now I'm too tired to get back up.

Oh, and good luck in the exam!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

My diamond shoes are too tight and my 500 euro notes don't fit in my wallet without folding them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

My new monocle hasn't arrived yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Scumbag Siri just woke me up:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I'm running out of cans of beer and currently have no access to an off licence unless I drink drive at noon, its cup final day and I've got to stay loaded. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭lividduck

My cat wont eat the caviar I bought her

• Registered Users Posts: 12,958 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Yerss, it's bin dun B4. Inability to use the Search function = classic Boards FWP.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

bnt wrote: »
    Yerss, it's bin dun B4. Inability to use the Search function = classic Boards FWP.

According to that link, it's been over seven months. I did search but it's been a while :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Old Tom

Fbjm wrote: »
    Don't know if this has been done before
    It has.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=74940259

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73953535

Browsing After Hours is like a dejavu recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Old Tom wrote: »

You're new here. Most topics except current events have been done before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,958 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Fbjm wrote: »
    According to that link, it's been over seven months. I did search but it's been a while :pac:
    We has long memories around these parts, stranger. How about a Merge?

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

You're new here.
    I'm here since about 2005-2006 and I can see that recently people ran out of ideas. Not that I care, just sayin... :rolleyes:

I'm here since about 2005-2006 and I can see that recently people ran out of ideas. Not that I care, just sayin... :rolleyes:

You didn't like the remake of the Karate Kid, did you?

You didn't like the remake of the Karate Kid, did you?
    Whatever...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The recession is a 1st world problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭vard

Crying over vaguely similar thread topics which or may not have been posted before is most definitely a first world problem.

Whatever...

Indifferent? Yes I felt the same about that particular movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭alphanine

Pink or brown?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Being terribly bored because I've finished the list of exams I need to study for. Life just isn't as exciting when you aren't spending your days frantically trying to cram a year's worth of material in a few weeks.

;(

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭ThinkAboutIt

Being annoyed because you read something in the paper about the Government.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

the damn government is only giving me 180 Euros a week to sit on my ass and do noting, I mean I can only go out and get hammered once a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Depression, ADD, ADHD, Bipolar disorder, suicide, not being able to find the remote control for my laptop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

technically , we are the second world.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Here's a 1st world problem, a man protesting an "all you can eat" offer because he couldn't stop fùcking eating:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Here's a 1st world problem, a man protesting an "all you can eat" offer because he couldn't stop fùcking eating:

They shod force feed him until he explodes, like in seven

Duggy747 wrote: »

The TV girl is hot.
    And I'd do the waitress too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Not being able to buy a new car every year for the new reg anymore, I get by, you have your good days and your bad days but its definitely getting easier to deal with the social isolation, eggs being thrown at my car the constant slander but I stay strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

corktina wrote: »
    technically , we are the second world.....

Pretty sure we stopped being second world round the 1920s.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

This whole joke gets on my nerves in a big way.

Advertisement