Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Burris Fastfire III?

Options
  • 07-04-2014 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone used one of these red dots?

And if so is it worth the money over a cheap one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Lemon3

I have a Burris Fastfire 3. Having tried the mk2 version, I got it as soon as it became available, about 2 years ago. I can't fault it and would buy the same again if I was in the market for one. It has a small sharp 3moa dot with auto and user changeable brightness. I use it on a .22 pistol and once it is zeroed i never need to readjust it, unless i take it off the gun. At least 4 other members at our club have bought one having tried mine. I've tried quite a few other sights and from cheap ones to expensive Doctor Optics, but I think the FF3 offers the best balance in price and function.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭dc99

Hi,

That sounds good. I see one available online for around 300euro with the weaver mount.(From Germany)

This sound right to you? or could i find it cheaper?

I got mine here http://triebel-shop.com/product_info.php?products_id=29388
    300 is a good price.

:-)

Thats where I was looking at it...

Thanks again!

What are you thinking of putting it on ?

• Advertisement

Hi - eventually a Hammerli xesse, but I currently have a GSG 1911 - with a bridge mount.
    I have a TRS25 from Bushnells (a tube type red dot) for it - but I think the open type red dot would be better for red dot acquisition???

Advertisement