Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Tom watch

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,497 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Pretty good price too. And it exports in a format suitable for Gamin Connect, so you can continue to keep your runs in one place.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,190 ✭✭✭PaulieC

that colour though. Red is never a good colour for a watch. Not even when you could get a watch if you sent in 25 Hula Hoop packets.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,497 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

PaulieC wrote: »
    that colour though. Red is never a good colour for a watch. Not even when you could get a watch if you sent in 25 Hula Hoop packets.
    It also comes in black. :)

IMG_1622_thumb.jpg

RED_BLACK_Race_MI_tcm137-54352.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,190 ✭✭✭PaulieC

that black looks very red to me :P

Actually, checked on Amazon, the red and black strapped affair is 30 bucks cheaper than the white. No accounting for taste I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

*sigh*

Battery time with GPS on: 8-10 hours.
    That rules me out, then. :(

Otherwise seems like a nice piece of kit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭rom

*sigh*

Battery time with GPS on: 8-10 hours.
    That rules me out, then. :(

Otherwise seems like a nice piece of kit.

How often do you do a run 8+ hours like ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

rom wrote: »
    How often do you do a run 8+ hours like ?

About once a year.

2012: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/198189806 (the battery died too early for my liking there)
    2013: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/357370796 (got the entire Garmin track, happy days)

The 2014 one is in July. (And if Staplestown goes badly there will be one in May as well :D)

Hey, you asked!

Advertisement