Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clondalkin area

• 12-03-2014 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Is there anywhere to shoot near the Clondalkin area?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

mle34 wrote: »
    Is there anywhere to shoot near the Clondalkin area?

Your nearest rifle ranges, in order of closeness are BRC, DRC, DURC (if a student, ex-student or staff member of TCD) and UCDRC (roughly same rules as for DURC). After that, you'd be looking at Hilltop or ECSC.

If you're looking for shotgun shooting, I don't know the options as well but Hilltop and ECSC have shotgun facilities as well.

What kind of shooting are you looking to do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 mle34

Oh yikes. I don't know where any of that is! I'm not irish and so I'm only here for a few months. I was looking to do some clay pigeons.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

mle34 wrote: »
    Oh yikes. I don't know where any of that is! I'm not irish and so I'm only here for a few months. I was looking to do some clay pigeons.

Ah right, OK. The best options then are probably either Hilltop or Courtlough.

That's great. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 mac10guns

Balheary is a good spot too !! Good bunch of lads. Give you plenty of time and some great targets.

• Advertisement

Oh thanks! That's nice to hear! :) Is bird hunting big here or not really?

Advertisement