Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Villa rental - Algarve

Options
  • 15-05-2013 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

Hi,

Just hoping someone may be able to point me in the right direction. Myself, my girlfriend and two other couples (all late 20’s) are booked to go to The Algarve on July 20th for a week. We have yet to book accommodation and was hoping to find a villa which would sleep 6.

Looking for somewhere near enough to the beach, and with a private pool, and would have nice restaurants, and within reasonable distance of nightlife (will only be hitting bars/clubs 3 times in the week - dont mind if its a taxi ride)

Anyone know of good, reliable, safe websites that I could find some places? Ive looked at ownersdirect.co.uk and airbnb.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks

Advertisement