Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair- credit card address - payment problems

Options
  • 14-05-2013 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I am trying to book on line, but keep getting this message on the credit card address section at the end ''This address should be the same as that on your payment card statement'' (used various search engines). I am using my credit card statement address ! maybe I last used ryanair about two years ago... How do they know your address - I cant see where it is? Also the postal code section for Irish addresses ?? - cant remember if I put xxxx before ? - what should you do know. Very frustrating. Will prob. have to ring customer services tomorrow if I can get an answer to this....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

are you using chrome if yes try a different browser. For the post code i write none in that box and always works

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭nompere

It's not that Ryanair know your address.

But your credit card company does - and to try to save you from fraud, they will check that the address you put into the Ryanair site is the same as the address they send your bill to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭GoodisonPark

I was getting the same message then discovered that I hadn't unchecked a box somewhere to enter a competition or something silly. That was preventing the purchase going through.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 eagle owl

I was getting the same message then discovered that I hadn't unchecked a box somewhere to enter a competition or something silly. That was preventing the purchase going through.

Thank you all especially GoodisonPark - yes it was that last 'added extras' box before payment, so it wasnt the address at all. The indication that something needed ticking was a tiny red exclamation mark, which I didn't spot. I would have expected the usual red text to specify the lack of action... Anyhow the number of these 'added extras' has really increased in the last two years since I last booked with RyanAir..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭GoodisonPark

Glad you got sorted out eagle owl
    Enjoy yer trip !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement